Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 01:52:08 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        Tom Jackson <toj@gorilla.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with -current ppp

> I've been having this *exact* same problem of carrier being dropped
> and thought it was my ISP's fault. Will someone please elaborate.

Due to more than one problem, ppp was failing to hang up on loss of
carrier.  It also used to have a problem negotiating CCP with a peer
that wanted a different sort of CCP.

These problems are now fixed.  A current version of ppp is available
on http://www.freebsd.org/~brian.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>, <brian@FreeBSD.org>, <bri@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;