Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 1997 01:57:43 +0900
From:      MIHIRA "Sanpei" Yoshiro <sanpei@yy.cs.keio.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re:Laptop/X configuration collection

>I wouldn't mind putting my config up somewhere where those
>looking for it would find it...  there has got to be some
>FreeBSD or Linux mobile config page out there. Anyone know
>what the standard place for this info is? (Or if it exists?)

Hi.

  I maintain `LCD-NOTE-PC list' page(*1). This list is include about
140 machines, and over 200 accesses/day.

  If you want, please write your machine information and XF86Config
with form(*2) and send me it. I will append your infomation to my
list.

Thank you.
----
Yoshiro MIHIRA

*1 LCD NOTE-PC list
http://www.yy.cs.keio.ac.jp/~sanpei/note-list.html

*2 Laptop-Servey Form
ftp://ftp.phys.keio.ac.jp/pub/XFree86/800x600/XF86Configs/XF86Config.form