Date:      Thu, 25 May 2006 13:13:51 +0100
From:      "Philip Radford" <phil@chycor.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SCPOnly Port

Hi All,

Apologies in advance if there is an obvious answer to this but still =
getting acquainted with ports under FreeBSD.

I am interested in /usr/ports/shells/scponly.

However how do I set the parameter WITH_SCPONLY_CHROOT and =
WITH_SCPONLY_WINSCP. I assumed I could use 'setenv WITH_SCPONLY_WINSCP =
=3D yes' but freebsd does not like the setenv command. This is on a 5.3 =
box.

Any ideas? I then just use 'make clean install' in the normal way

Many thanks.

Phil.