Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Richard Stanaford <rsstan@yahoo.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ADDENDUM : LC_TIME and STABLE..

Sigh.. grr.  I did read the file, but missed that little stipulation.  I guess
it's too little too late now...

'make depend' for the kernel failed..  sh died with SIG 12.

I rebooted the box and I can't even enter single user mode now.  I get another
SIG 12 when I try to enter /bin/sh for the shell.  Then I'm asked to enter the
path again.  No shell.. no access.

Any ideas or should I scrap the install, wipe the disk, and start clean?

Thanks,
-rs