Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:03:18 +0530
From:      "Shrikant" <shrikant@corp.123india.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help required on seeting up Quota for users ....

Sir ,

I have only one  partition of my disk on whihc all the OS have been =
installed=20
no /home, /var etc ...All on one partition  /

Below is my fstab  file

-------

 # Device                Mountpoint      FStype        Options         =
Dump    Pass#
/dev/twed0s1b           none              swap            sw             =
     0         0
/dev/twed0s1a           /                    ufs                rw       =
           1        1
/dev/acd0c                /cdrom           cd9660          ro,noauto     =
  0       0
proc                         /proc               procfs  rw              =
            0       0
=20
-------
=20
Now in this condition i want to set up quotas for users i create   how =
do i go about .
I have modified the kernel for  quota  (freebsd 4.8)
Shall i  enable the quota for all the / partition in /etc/fstab ..Will =
this affect my system=20
or ..some thing else=20

Please guide .

shri