Date:      Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:01:07 -0700
From:      "PetBuilder" <petbuilder@mediaone.net>
To:        "Odhiambo Washington" <wash@wananchi.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Apache13-fp & DES

I was doing this on a clean install. I ran the Crypto before I attempted to
install the Apache13-FP

I tried changing the /etc/login.conf to show "des" but that didn't change
the crypto to DES.

Am I missing anything else?

Craig Rose
Web-Zonic, Inc.

distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply