Date:      01 Dec 2001 11:41:42 -0800
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        "Mark Yeck" <y3k@gti.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Feeding the Troll (Was: freebsd as a desktop ?)

"Mark Yeck" <y3k@gti.net> writes:

> Terry wrote:
>
> Not a big deal, but I didnt actually write this, I responded to it.

Also not a big deal, but it was an easy mistake to make since you had
earlier snipped off the "Anthony wrote" line that should have been above
the "Mark Yeck wrote" line.  Fair enough of you to set us straight, tho.

Plug -- Some mail readers, like Gnus in Xemacs, color quotes differently
for each "voice" so parsing "wrote" and ">" lines is easier (if people
don't mess up their quoting too badly).