Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:21:14 -0700
From:      kah42 <kah42@nwlink.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: former linux user

Actually, I like the fact that this list isn't populated by experts.  I
keep an eye on it because I'm always interested in new ways to break
software.   ;-)

Also, by looking at things people have problems figuring out and/or
understanding I find I can relate to better and write better
documentation for users of new (to them) software.

Keep those emails coming to the newbie list!