Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:59:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      wietse@porcupine.org (Wietse Venema)
To:        obrien@nuxi.cs.ucdavis.edu
Cc:        wietse@porcupine.org, dugsong@monkey.org, misc@openbsd.org, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@netbsd.org
Subject:   Re: postfix port/package

There was a last-minute change in the release schedule, in order
to coordinate the software release with press publicity.

The software will appear on-line late Sunday evening, for some
definition of time zone.

In addition, errata and mailing list information will be made
available on the web via www.postfix.org.

	Wietse

David O'Brien: