Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 1995 21:31:37 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org

 * I would appreciate Satoshi's comments (or someone equivalent) on the wrapper
 * Makefile, as there's some wrinkles to iron out.

Well, I hope you have a shorter Makefile this time, the last one (the
100+ line Makefile for hylafix was a huge pain to read, to say the
least.... ;)

 * BTW Freefall or ftp.freebsd.org will be the master site for the distfile,
 * as I created the distfile, (ie it's not available on the net).

Um, according to Michael Smith (msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au), there
seems like there's a pbasic source available on
ftp://ftp.eng.umd.edu/pub/basic/.  Can't we use that?

 * After input on the Makefile, I'll commit it (or someone else such as Satoshi
 * can, if they want)

Well, I'll commit it, so please don't do it yourself.

Satoshi