Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:38:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rich Wales <richw@webcom.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@aciri.org>
Cc:        bmilekic@technokratis.com, luigi@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: if_ed.c && BRIDGE

Just to follow up for everyone on my e-mail of last night, I ran my
bridge download test overnight (to check out Luigi's packet length
patch in if_ed.c), and it ran fine, with no crashes.

I did get about 70 "invalid packet length" incidents overnight (with
abnormally short packets of length 10, 14, or 18); the driver logged
these and kept going.

Rich Wales         richw@webcom.com         http://www.webcom.com/richw/