Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:27:23 +1300
From:      "Sarton O'Brien" <sobrien@quicksilver.co.nz>
To:        jonkman@bussert.com, "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VMware port

Matthew Jonkman wrote:

> I was interested in using the vmware 1 port but its showing as being broken
> in a recent cvsup.

Yeah, I've been trying to get a hold of it myself. The port is listed as
broken on earlier versions of FreeBSD. If you upgrade it will most
likely work (although I probably should do a cvsup before stating this).

Even if you get it to initiate the make, half the files are missing, I
have been sent one of the missing files and are still trying to aquire
the other.

Good Luck :)

If you end up needing the files, just yell and I will most like have
obtained them by then.

Cheers

Sarton O'Brien