Date:      Fri, 31 May 2002 23:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Arthur Munn <amunn@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/38771: Documentation error in FAQ.

The following reply was made to PR docs/38771; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Arthur Munn <amunn@comcast.net>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 01:59:09 -0400

 > The patch of this PR doesn't apply to the FAQ. It's not very clear to me
 > what needs to be changed either. We can change "core" to
 > "release-engineering" though.

 I think we should change "core" to "release-engineering" too. The original PR
 was that "release" should be "releases". The reason for that seems clear to me.
 Since they are going to be releasing more than one version, we say "The RE
 team only releases when...", instead of "The RE team only release when...".