Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2017 14:31:54 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pousdriere: "Failed ports: textproc/py-sphinx:build-depends"

Hi!

> Usually, my poudriere runs are ... uneventful (which is a Good Thing).
>
> This morning, however, textproc/py-sphinx apparently had "an issue";
> that snowballed into 211 (out of 402) ports being skipped.

I've seen similar issues, here's what I did:

There's some thing happening with the py-setuptools port, which
caused two versions to co-exists (py27-setuptools and some
similarlooking py27-setuptools27 or alike).

I deleted all the setuptools pacakages from my pkg repo and restarted
poudriere, and that worked fine.

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         3 years to go !