Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2001 01:09:33 -0600
From:      Andrew Hesford <ajh3@hecubus.bsdonline.org>
To:        FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dual Head XFree86

Hello. I recently acquired a second graphics card, and have XFree86
4.0.1 running quite nicely on two physical screens. However, when I'm
not running X, the secondary card and monitor just say "ATI RAGE SDRAM
BIOS P/N 113-72301-100" and display a blinking cursor.

This seems like a horrible waste of screen resources. Is there a way to
expand the FreeBSD console to two screens, maybe attaching a second
terminal to the second screen?

Thanks.
--
Andrew Hesford - ajh3@chmod.ath.cx
"355/113 -- Not the famous irrational number PI,