Date:      Mon, 1 May 2000 21:18:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Zhihui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Set up X-Windows on Dell Inspiron 5000

I try to set up X-Windows on Dell Inspiron 5000 notebook running FreeBSD
4.0-Release. I use XF86Setup.  For video card, I choose ATI Mobility P.
This information is get from the Windows 98 that runs on the same
notebook. For monitor, I do not know which to choose.  So I try "multi
frequency that can do 1280x1024 at 60 Hz". The result is the display is
messed up.

I searched the web and mailing lists without much luck.  So I hope someone
can help me out.

Any help is appreciated.

-Zhihui