Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 96 11:57:45 MET DST
From:      Greg Lehey <lehey.pad@sni.de>
To:        alk@Think.COM (Tony Kimball)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stty -echo -nl, emacs

>    I'm not so sure.  Anyway, es sounds interesting (sounds like yaci (yet
>    another command interpreter), which I wrote in LISP about 12 years
>    ago).  Where can I get hold of it?
>
> Hilarious.  I did an archie search and discovered:
> ftp.hk.super.net:/.1/FreeBSD/distfiles/es-0.9-alpha1.tar.gz
> I'll have to try this version of the source:-)

Oh pain!  I've just archied around the world and found it on the
CD-ROM on my desk.  If you have the Walnut Creek 2.1 release, it's on
the first disk as /cdrom/ports/distfiles/es-0.9-alpha1.tar.gz.  The
ported version is on /cdrom/packages/plan9/es-0.9a1.tgz.  I didn't see
it before because I was looking under shells, not under plan9.

Greg