Date:      Sun, 30 May 2004 09:52:11 -0400
From:      "Grant Peel" <gpeel@thenetnow.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Serial Device Views

Hi all,

Here is the second most embarrasing question I have ever asked.

I have a switch (managed), that I can use HyperTerminal (when connected to a
windows box of course) to view the console.

I seem to be going blind reading the docs on how to view the same console
when I connect the Switch to the Serial (RS-232 port on any of my FreeBSD
servers.

Any hints, comments on how to set up freebsd to allow access to the switch
console would be appreciated.

-Grant