Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:20:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, ulf@alameda.net
Subject:   Re: Sony VAIO C1 Picturebook

Thanks for this reply, and for Ulf Zimmerman's note that the usb
floppy is supported in the bios of these laptops.

I got a connector and tried mounting a laptop floppy in my
spare box but haven't been able to get it to even recognize
the hard drive.  If it did, this would be a great solution!

Annelise