Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 00:27:05 +0900
From:      KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   GP problem.

Hi. I send fenner@FreeBSD.org but hub.freebsd.org cannot accept my mail, so
I put in this ML.

In Message-ID: <199902182051.MAA93224@freefall.freebsd.org>
<fenner@FreeBSD.org> wrote  :

>   GP works fine with tcl8.0, and since many ports are moving towards
> using tcl/tk 8.0, I think it'd be nice to do the same for the GP port.
> Would you mind if I committed these changes?

I tested in japanese/gp  with japanese/tk(tk80jp). But result should not be
good, because of GPjp might not be enouch to corresponds of tk80jp. I
contacted Mr.Ueda who made GP/GPjp and he said to prepare GP/GPjp for
tk80/80jp but please wate a minites. I wish to wate commit until Ueda will
be released NEW GP/GPjp. Is that OK?

---
KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp>