Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:51:19 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup'ing to CURRENT

Dear FreeBSDers,

Few days ago I installed (yet) another 4.0-STABLE system, thus testing
a Release CD I had made myself. I would like to download the -CURRENT
sources onto this new FreeBSD slice.

I seem to understand that these actions should be taken:

1) the first time I will cvsup the sources, I will have to use the
following tags:
A) "src-all tag=3DRELENG_4 list=3Dcvs" (ie NOT list=3Dcvs:.) in the
standard-supfile;
B) "cvs-crypto" tag=3DRELENG_4 list=3Dcvs" (ie NOT list=3Dcvs:.) in the
secure-supfile.

2) in all subsequent operations, I will be able to use the normal
supfiles (standard and secure) found in /usr/share/examples/cvsup in
my new 4.0-S system.

Is this fully correct ?  Am I missing anything ? Am I a bit paranoid ?
:-)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Salvo