Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 16:17:05 -0800
From:      Craig Shaver <craig@progroup.com>
To:        ge1941@ibm.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTP from your site

ge1941@ibm.net wrote:

> Hello,
> This may sound dumb, but how do I ftp the copy of FreeBSD from your
> ftp site. The whole ftp thing is new to me.
> Note: I am running Netscape 2.02 on Windows 95 if this helps.
> Thanks in advance for you help...              Tim Miller

Tim,

Just use the URL ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/ and follow the directories
to the sources you need.  Or use the ftp program that comes with
win95 to C> ftp ftp.freebsd.org  and do not forget to use binary
mode for the downloads.

--
Craig Shaver  (craig@progroup.com) (415)390-0654
Productivity Group POB 60458 Sunnyvale, CA  94088