Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:44:11 +0200
From:      Mark Huizer <freebsd@dohd.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   changes in NL.freebsd.org

The owners of the machine that ran cvsup2/www2/ftp2 in the Netherlands
has asked to have these aliases removed. With a little glitch (some
hardworking support officer who deleted www instead of www2 etc, but
that will be fixed soon I hope :-( ), those DNS changes have now been
applied. The host names will remain to exist, now pointing to the 'main'
services in .nl for the various items.

What's left is thanking the owners of the machine for their kind
offering of the resources.

Of course people willing to offer services in the Netherlands are free
to contact me at hostmaster AT nl.freebsd.org

Greetings,

Mark
--
Nice testing in little China...