Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:36:09 +0100
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@mobil.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   stunnel replacement

Hi there,

I'm using stunnel-3.20 to fetch mail from a POP server that only talks
on 995. I would really love to drop stunnel in favor of something
non-GPL'd. There are several packages in /usr/ports/security/ that look
suitable (bjorb, sst, sslwrap), but I don't want to spend more time
messing with this than is absolutely necessary. Has anyone played with
these? Which one would you recommend?

--
FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
5:01PM up 48 days, 3:44, 13 users, load averages: 0.19, 0.11, 0.04