Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:14:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kevin Day <toasty@dragondata.com>
To:        peter@netplex.com.au (Peter Wemm)
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams), bde@FreeBSD.ORG, winter@jurai.net (Matthew N. Dodd), imp@village.org (Warner Losh), wwlists@intraceptives.com.au (Warren Welch), toasty@dragondata.com (Kevin Day), ugen@xonix.com (Ugen Antsilevitch), hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI modems do not work???

Quickly going back to this issue of making sio.c work with PCI uarts. If any
developer would like to step forward who's willing to make this work for us
in the next few days, I'm willing to pay for this.

We've had a deadline spring up, which is making me move on to other things.
If anyone who can, in good faith, say they could have something workable by
early next week, please contact me privately with your rates. We'll pay a
decent amount to have this done, if it can be done quickly.

Any takers?

Kevin Day
Midway Games