Date:      Wed, 06 Aug 1997 15:47:41 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>, pechter@lakewood.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: uunet vs. internet

It looks like the uunet is rapidly becoming Internet Public Enemy # 1 8)

You see bull???? announcements like this one don't cut it anymore
because information is easily accessible. If anything they are showing
that there is really a communication problem on their part so why
not admit to it and be done with ??

	Cheers,
	Amancio
P.S.: On my dealings with UUNET they have been excellent Net citizens
however this was in the context of the mbone and generally the
mbone community is very well behave.