Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:17:25 -0200
From:      sergio lenzi <lenzi@infopar.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   The FreeBSD 6.0 ISO cd...

Hello....

I am a FreeBSD user  for a long time, but now
I have a question about the ISO cdrom

In FreeBSD 6.0-release, disk1 iso image
it shows mounted in my FreeBSD release....
the folowing information from mount...

Filesystem 1K-blocks   Used Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/acd0     588840 588840     0   100%    /cdrom

a command du -s   shows 1013144
root@ondabox# du -s .
1013144 .

=====================
If I copy the contents of the cdrom to another
directory in the file system it shows 1013144 too...

I need to make a new cd1 with xorg version 6.9.0
and some packages for my own use... but I was
unable to rebuild the cd... with an 600Mb size...

My question is:
Where can I find a documentation about the way
the FreeBSD 6.0 release cd1  is built....

I try the make buildworld and make release but
it does not build the iso image....

The ducumentation on the handbook and in internet
is about the 5.x or 4.x ....

Please thanks for any help.....

Sergio