Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 1996 08:06:44 -0400
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, bde@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Anybody else see these in -current?

I get the same sort of messages from the PS/2 mouse driver
(/sys/i386/isa/psm.c) because it attempts to create devfs nodes each
time the device is *opened*, and it fails on the second and subsequent
attempt since the names have already been created.

I don't know if this is your problem, but that may give you a place to
start.

louie