Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 22:26:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gena Svarovski <svarovsk@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wormcontrolfixate error

Hello,

I thought it is clear but it seems it's not so. I have EIDE version of
CD-RW.

I found one solution but I don't like it. Easy CD Creator 3.5 for Windows
when sees my CD on which fixate command failed suggests to close session
and does it successfully. After this I can use this CD anywhere.
So, it seems the problem is not with hardware but with incorrect use of
this hardware. Any clues?

Gena