Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:28:44 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org>
Cc:        'Giorgos Keramidas' <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Draft: Proposed FreeBSD PubRelproject	Charter

Stacy Olivas wrote:
> We're gonna use the other list for now.. Since we've seemed to
> inadvertantly rubbed off the wrong way on a few (from our
> unintentional breach of normal ettiquette - gomen nasai!).
>
> I will, however watch this list and, if anyone wants to use this to
> comment on what they see, please feel free to do so..
>
> If you do post to the other list, I'm sure that the current moderator
> will release your post out to the list (just give them some time).

FWIW: The very first thing you should do with the other list
is make sure it is being archived somewhere.

If you care to, it would be nice if you could post the archive
location here, or a page that has a pointer to the archive location,
if you want to make it a little less likely to be arm-chair
quarterbacked.  8-).

-- Terry