Date:      Thu, 13 May 1999 00:11:09 +0100
From:      mike curtis <mikec@glces.demon.co.uk>
To:        hetzels@westbend.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: apache_fp-1.3.6

I am sorry to contact you direct rather than going to the news groups
but I have just spent most of the day trying to resolve this problem.
I'm trying to get Apache working with front-page extensions.  I have
1.3.6.working (it was a doddle to configure) I had almost successfully
installed the front-page part earlier but now have dug a big hole for
myself and am totally confused.

I really need to know what version of Apache supports Front-page
extensions and where to get same plus if there is a document that will
show me step by step how to get the assembly working I will be ever so
grateful.  Pointers to ftp sites for apache13-fp come back with error
messages and the when I can track this file reference down it turns out
to be a "make dir"

Thanks in advance
--
mike curtis