Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 96 13:37:51 MET DST
From:      Greg Lehey <lehey.pad@sni.de>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New book: "Installing and Running FreeBSD"

Walnut Creek is now shipping "Installing and Running FreeBSD".  If you
have purchased a FreeBSD 2.1 CD-ROM from them, they will send you this
book free, even, I'm told, without charging for shipping.  Otherwise
it costs $ 29.95.

The book includes chapters on setting up your machine to run FreeBSD,
installing FreeBSD on a disk by itself, installing FreeBSD along with
other operating systems (or DOS), installation and configuration of
XFree86, and reconfiguring your kernel.  It also includes a
significant quantity of reference material.  It is 300 pages long.

Greg

The rest of this message is the standard Walnut Creek blurb.

Shipping is $5 in the USA, Canada, and Mexico for First Class.  Overseas is
$9 PER ORDER.  There is an additional $3 COD charge (USA Only).  UPS Blue
Label (2nd day) [USA Only] is $10 PER ORDER, UPS Red Label (next day) [USA
Only] is $15 PER ORDER.  Federal Express (next day) [USA Only] is $20 PER
ORDER.  For overseas courier rates, please email us.

Ordering Information:

You can order by sending a check or money order to

    Walnut Creek CDROM
    Suite E
    4041 Pike Lane
    Concord  CA  94520
    USA

     1 800 786-9907 (Toll Free Sales) [open 24HRS]
    +1 510 674-0783 (Sales-International)
    +1 510 603-1234 (tech support) [M-F 9AM - 5PM, PST]
    +1 510 674-0821 (FAX)

    orders@cdrom.com  (For placing an order)
    info@cdrom.com    (For requesting more information or for
                       customer service questions)
    support@cdrom.com (For technical questions and technical support)
    majordomo@cdrom.com (Info Robot-automated product information and support)
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diner's Club.
ALL credit card orders MUST include a phone or fax number.
 COD shipping is available for $8.00 in the US only, NO COD shipping
to P O Boxes.
 Checks and Money Orders payable in US funds, can be sent along
with ordering information to our normal business address.

 California residents please add sales tax.