Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:41:41 +0200
From:      Barry Irwin <bvi@itouchlabs.com>
To:        Andrew Reilly <areilly@bigpond.net.au>
Cc:        alasir@supereva.it, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XF86-4.2.0 + MGA driver

Hi All

to come in on the tail end of things here, I am running 4.2.0 with the
Matrox driver quite happily on my dual head G450.  DRI works fine (other
than in xinerama mode).  Things compiled fine out the box (with the
MATROX_DRIVER=YES set).  Without the Matrox driver it was also missing the
*hal.o file.

(II) MGA(0): [drm] installed DRM signal handler
(II) MGA(0): [DRI] installation complete
(II) MGA(0): [drm] Mapped 128 DMA buffers
(==) MGA(0): Direct rendering enabled

Barry

--
Barry Irwin		bvi@itouchlabs.com			+27214875177
Systems Administrator: Networks And Security