Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:55:52 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh strangeness in -current...

At 1:10 AM +0100 2000/3/6, Oliver Fromme wrote:

>  I have upgraded a machine to the latest -current snapshot (it
>  was running a -current from the end of January before).  Every-
>  thing went fine, except for one thing: ssh didn't work anymore.
>  It used to work fine before.

	I've been following this thread for a while, and I'd like to ask
a related question -- can anyone else successfully use scp with
OpenSSH?  On the one machine on which I've installed OpenSSH so far,
it appears that scp into the machine is totally broken.

	Of course, this machine isn't running FreeBSD, so I don't expect
you folks to help me try to work this problem out, but I am wondering
if scp with OpenSSH under FreeBSD does actually work.

	Thanks!

--
  These are my opinions and should not be taken as official Skynet policy
Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>       Sys. Arch., Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of
this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as
a result.

See <http://i-want-a-website.com/about-microsoft/twelve-step.html>; for
details.