Date:      Sun, 18 Dec 2016 23:54:41 -0500
From:      David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ssl certificate

Hello,

Right now I'm doing self-signed ssl certificates, with my own CA. This
works fine, but might break. I've got a user who will be connecting
via sftp and via https and who might be put off by the self signed
aspect.

I am wondering if there are any free ssl providers? I know there were
once some, but thought they went under. I am wanting something free,
but has a broad browser base, Ios, Android, Kindle, windows etc
browsers and connection software Es File explorer, filezilla etc.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.
Dave.