Date:      Fri, 02 Jan 1998 15:15:19 -0500
From:      "Michael C. Cambria" <mcambria@lucent.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.5 CD no longer installs Apache?

Hi,

I just installed, from scratch, a few systems with 2.2.5 from the
CDROM.  One thing I noticed was that I was not given the chance (well, I
wasn't *asked*) to install a Web Server (apache) durring install time.
I was asked if I wanted to setup anonymous ftp, nfs etc.

The system does seem to want to start apache at boot time however.

Did I miss something?  I didn't notice anything on this subject in the
release notes.

Thanks,
MikeC

--
Michael C. Cambria                    Member of Technical Staff
Lucent Technologies                      Voice: 978 287 2807