Date:      Sat, 06 Feb 2010 16:46:59 +0100
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        "Timur I. Bakeyev" <timur@com.bat.ru>
Cc:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: samba34 fails building on FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE: Compiling	lib/memcache.c,  lib/memcache.c:29: error: expected	specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint8'

On 02/06/10 16:24, Timur I. Bakeyev wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 11:02:18AM +0000, O. Hartmann wrote:
>> Trying to compile SAMAB 3.4 on FreeBSD 8.0/amd64 STABLE ends up in the
>> following error and it seems a bit sticky.
>
> Check, that there is no memcache.h somewhere in your include paths, in
> particular in /usr/local/include.
>
> Also, try last update if the port.
>
> With best regards,
> Timur.

Hello,
thanks for responding. Indeed, their was a port installed, needed by
www/lighttpd. After temporarily deinstalling libmemcache, the
installation of the port went all right. I figured that it would be
better leaving lighttpd's option 'with memcache' untouched and switched
off to be on the secure side.

Thanks,

Oliver