Date:      Fri, 30 May 97 12:14:28 EST
From:      mailbox@22354.com
To:        removal@ns1.softcell.net, send@ns1.softcell.net, to@ns1.softcell.net, postmaster@2bornot2b.com
Subject:   Stock Offering (IPO)

New Issue, April 2, 1997
Allied Lodgic Corporation
LOGIC
200,000 Shares Of Common Stock
PRICE $5.00 PER SHARE

Company Profile

Logic.  Manufacturer of incredibly tough Logic(tm) sport, fishing and utility boats, from 12-17 feet in length.  We cast a wide v-hull, deck and stringers in one solid, seamless, virtually indestructible piece.  Tougher than fiberglass.  Easy to maintain.  Easy to repair.  No gelcoat to crack or shatter.

Logic.  Up to forty percent less expensive to build than comparable fiberglass boats.  Our objective is to become the "Volksboat"-the entry level boat fisherman, families and boat rental operators in a $4 billion per year US market.

Logic. Proprietary and patented process.  We invented a new way to build strong, low maintenance fishing boats.  We tested it with commercial and recreational boats in tough South Pacific waters.  We are the only ones who can offer it.

Logic.  New Product of the Year in North Carolina.  Boating Magazine asks, "Is this the boat of the future?"  Trailer Boats Magazine says, "A new breed of boat...gorilla tough!"

Logic.  A new boat company drawing on forty years of marine experience.  Affiliated with Pacific Resources Group, a multi-national trading and manufacturing group.

Logic.  The biggest revolution in boat manufacturing since fiberglass replaced wood.

Copies of the Subscription Agreement and offering circular may be obtained directly form the Company via fax or overnight mail.  Copies of the Subscription Agreement and offering circular may be obtained only in such states where the offering may be legally distributed.

ALLIED LOGIC CORPORATION
100 Golden Drive • Durham, NC  27705
Telephone: (800) 564-4225 • Fax: (919) 382-0585
"Hammer Tough.  Low Price, Logic Boats"