Date:      Mon, 27 May 2002 21:24:48 +0200
From:      Manuel Hendel <manuel@hendel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   UnrealTournament - FreeBSD

I would need your help, I installed UT exactly the same way it is
described on
http://people.freebsd.org/~3d/apps/games/unreal_tournament/ but when I
start UnrealTournament I always get "Illegal instruction (core
dumped)" as you can see in the following.

++++
bash-2.05a# uname -a
FreeBSD habana.easygolucky.de 4.6-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.6-PRERELEASE
#0: Sun May 26 16:14:32 CEST 2002
root@habana.easygolucky.de:/usr/src/sys/compile/HABANA  i386
bash-2.05a# pwd
/usr/compat/linux/usr/local/games/UnrealTournament/System
bash-2.05a# ./UnrealTournament
Illegal instruction (core dumped)
bash-2.05a#
++++

I would be glad if someone can give me a hint.

Thanks a lot,

    Manuel

--
In 1869 the waffle iron was invented for people who had wrinkled
waffles.