Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:42:42 -0800
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Amitabh Kant <amitabhkant@gmail.com>
Cc:        Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre <egoitz@ramattack.net>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: about unattended installation

On Dec 19, 2012, at 10:52 AM, Amitabh Kant wrote:

> Won't be able to help you much, but bsdinstall seems to be using gpart
> rather than fdisk. This page has a nice explanation on how to use gpart:
>=20
> http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/html/disksetup.html
>=20
> As for sysinstall, it's not being mainitned officially, but
> http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/ is using sysinstall
>=20

Cool!

I'm the maintainer of FreeBSD Druid (sysinstall-based 9.x installer).

When 9.1 is officially announced, I'll start rolling a new 9.1 based instal=
ler (right now, still just 8.3 and 9.0 are the latest offerings).

I'm also the maintainer of bsdconfig.

I'd like to also think I'm that last unofficial maintainer of sysinstall (I=
've actually patched it in stable/9 in the past 90 days).

And, as-of the last DevSummit, I've been nominated the new maintainer of bs=
dinstall (with nwhitehorn's blessing).

So=85

At some point, you'll see me go rabid on all the PR's in the freebsd-sysins=
tall pool, but right now I'm still in the coal-mines dredging out the frame=
work to accept all these missing features.
--=20
Devin

> On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre <
> egoitz@ramattack.net> wrote:
>=20
>> Good afternoon,
>>=20
>> One little question=85 I'm trying to have ready our new unattended FreeB=
SD