Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:16:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Tor.Egge@fast.no, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems in VM structure ?

:
:    So the total KVM allocated is 170MB.
:
:    Starting at F0100000 we should have around 256MB of KVM.
:
:    So why doesn't this work?

    I should amend this.  It *should* work if you have 512MB of ram and
    set maxusers to 256.

    If you have more then 512MB of ram, it obviously will not work.

    But why are the systems experiencing random crashes?  Shouldn't they
    panic right off the bat?  So where are we missing a bounds check?

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>