Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 03:55:25 -0400
From:      Lanny Baron <beef@cybertouch.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Printing (can't get it right)

   Hi,

    I am wondering if anyone else here  besides Mr. Lehey (hi Greg) has
been able to get a printer such as a Canon BJC-4100 to print, legibly. I
have tried with ghostscript (can't figure that either), with postscript
(ditto) and have now pulled about 320 hairs out of my head.

    If anyone has the inclination to help me to be able to print docs
and the like, much appreciated would be a total understatement.

    Greg, if you read this, this in NOT in anyway to be construed to
insult your great works on books such as The Complete FreeBSD ( I bought
and am reading it), nor your valuble words sent to lists such as this. I
guess that is why I could never sit in school and study.

    Thanks in advance for your kind and gracious help.

    Lanny Baron