Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:15:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Call for testers for 3c905B driver

seems to be working great for me.

well so far, no problems:

----

xl0: <3Com 3c905B Fast Etherlink XL 10/100BaseTX> rev 0x24 int a irq 3 on
pci0.1 5.0
**later**
xl0: autoneg complete, link status good (half-duplex, 10Mbps)

----

(this is correct)

my workstation should be on a 100mbit link in 2 weeks.  but for now i did
a few parrallel NFS copies and got decent performance. (~800k/sec over
10bT)

so far no problems since the update.  connectivity and stability seem
reliable.  if there are any specific program you'd like to see it tested
with, just ask.

thank you very much for the time and work,
-Alfred