Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 2021 10:00:04 -0500
From:      "Jerry" <jerry@seibercom.net>

On Friday, February 5, 2021 8:47 PM, Montgomery-Smith stated:

> My employer is making me use outlook.  So I would like to use a different
> email host company for my FreeBSD mailing lists.  I tried gmail, but it
seems
> that gmail is blacklisted with FreeBSD.org.  Anyone got other suggestions?

1) You probably should not use your company's equipment, Internet access,
etcetera for your personal use.

2) Your company may be blocking access to "Gmail." I have heard of this
happening.

3) Are you interested in a "free" or "paid" service?

--
Jerry