Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:25:32 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
Cc:        FreeBSD-CURRENT <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ssh strangeness in -current...

At 10:17 AM -0500 2000/3/7, Matt Heckaman wrote:

>  When I tried out OpenSSH on a 3.4-stable machine, I as well was unable to
>  scp into the machine from another 3.4-stable machine using ssh 1.2.27, I
>  didn't at the time attempt to discover much, I was in a rush and thus just
>  installed 1.2.27 instead of OpenSSH which is too bad, I like the OpenSSH
>  idea and development, gives me that safe warm feeling..

	Hmm.  What version of OpenSSH was that?  Given that I've had
conflicting reports already, I'd like to try to nail down which
version people are using and having (or not having) what problems.
This might help me figure out why I'm having problems on this other
machine.

	Thanks!

--
  These are my opinions and should not be taken as official Skynet policy
Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>       Sys. Arch., Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of
this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as
a result.

See <http://i-want-a-website.com/about-microsoft/twelve-step.html>; for
details.