Date:      Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:58:41 -0500
From:      Jeff Cross <jeff.cross@averageadmins.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Skype Just Won't Stop!

I know, I know... I shouldn't be running Skype anyways, but...

Skype works like a champ under FreeBSD.  Many thanks for the port.
However, when I exit Skype, either by clicking the 'X' or by Going to
File > Close, it just keeps running, and running, and running...  I have
to manually kill like 4-5 processes to get it to finally go away.

I am running Skype on FreeBSD 6.0-SECURITY fully updated, system and
packaged,

Any ideas?

Jeff Cross
www.averageadmins.com