Date:      Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:09:22 -0400
From:      Brendan McAlpine <bmcalpine@macconnect.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Scripting question...

--B_3101119763_56239033

Can someone point me in the right direction here....?

I have a set of directories that contain radius log files from the last
month.  Each log file is named the same thing but the directories they
reside in are date stamped.  I want to write a script that searches the
directories, finds files named =B3detail=B2, and cats the detail files into one
large combined file.  I know this should be simple, but I am drawing
blanks....

Thanks

Brendan

--B_3101119763_56239033

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Scripting question...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Can someone point me in the right direction here....?<=

<BR>
I have a set of directories that contain radius log files from the last mon=
th. &nbsp;Each log file is named the same thing but the directories they res=
ide in are date stamped. &nbsp;I want to write a script that searches the di=
rectories, finds files named &#8220;detail&#8221;, and cats the detail files=
 into one large combined file. &nbsp;I know this should be simple, but I am =
drawing blanks....<BR>
<BR>
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks<BR>
<BR>
Brendan</FONT>