Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:27:48 -0500
From:      "Randy Gordey" <rgordey@openreach.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quick Question

I rebuilt my 3.3 box this weekend to 4.2. I have always used the Dangerously
Dedicated option when partioning however this time I choose to use the
BootEasy Boot Loader. after the download and install the initial reboot the
system came up to the boot manager's F1 FreeBSD and F5 Disk0 screen.

It just hangs there. I couldn't get it to proceed. Since this was a fresh
install I did it again and used the Dangerously Dedicated option again. This
worked fine.

I am a bit concerned though because as I understand it 5.0 won't have my
favored option as a choice and I have to choose booteasy or some other if it
is a fresh install.

Has anyone run into this before?