Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:04:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      Henrik Hudson <rhavenn@rhavenn.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HTTPS with Netscape 6

Hello List-

Everytime I try and access a HTTPS page with Netscape 6 or use the
Personal Security Manager with encryption enabled the browser freezes like
an icecube. I had this problem before and for the life of me I can't
remember how I fixed it. I thought it was something having to do with
adding SSL libraries to /compat/linux/lib  dirs and then running
/compat/linux/sbin/ldconfig    , but that doesn't seem to be working..of
course I could be using ldconfig incorrectly.

Is there a port I can install? I installed the linux-gtk from
x11-toolkits, so I don't have a problem running Netscape 6 on normal
sites. Just when SSL comes into play...

Please CC me with a reply since I am not on the list with this email
address. Thanks :)

Henrik