Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 14:45:20 -0400
From:      Benjamin Greenwald <beng@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   My apologies on the VX driver

Hi all,

As many of you know, I have been working on a new VX driver, off and on,
for the past several months which many of you have been waiting for with
great anticipation.

My apolgies to everyone for this taking so much longer than it should.
When I decided to do this, I didn't expect that my work would suddenly
pick up and that my wife would fall ill for two months (including a
surgery 2 weeks ago).

The upside is that my wife is a great deal better, and Bill Paul
(wpaul@freebsd.org) is appearantly working on a 3C90x driver of his own.
Many thanks to Bill for picking up where I fell behind.

Again, I feel simply terrible about this, but my life suddenly became
far too complex and something had to give.  Thanks to you all for the
support and encouragement.

-Ben Greenwald